polokwane chamber of business
Established in 1985, Polokwane Chamber of Business and Industry is the oldest member-based business organisation in Africa. It is mandated to serve, enable and lead business. This is achieved through a multitude of services, networking opportunities as well as robust advocacy on behalf of business. The Chamber represents business of all sizes and virtually all sectors. Our members count on us to be their eyes and ears in Limpopo as well as on a national level, and we work tirelessly to ensure that we serve our members’ needs. As a key player in the business landscape, the Polokwane Chamber of business truly believes that we are Where Opportunity Meets.
Membership is drawn from a broad spectrum of SA and international businesses with a common interest in developing business in either region.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
• The chamber represents its members on a number of formal government bodies at a local as well as provincial level.
• The chamber has enjoyed the increased respect of local government
• It provides important networking opportunities for its members.
• The Chamber offers various training courses through our PCOB, and also arranges workshops and seminars o pertinent issues.
• Lastly, membership to the Chamber strengthens the image of any business.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
The overall strategy for 2017 is to:
• Reposition the Chamber as a respected contributor to the Limpopo economy through active engagement of key stakeholders for the promotion of chamber interest and benefits for its members;
• Enhance value-add to its members through effective networking opportunities;
• Engage on pertinent business issues within the province; and
• Enhance closer working relations between the chamber and its members and stakeholders.